Interested in Joining Us?
What We’re Looking For
You understand the latest technology, from NoSQL to Backbone to Node. You aren’t technically or aesthetically religious and gain as much satisfaction in picking the right tool for the job as you do implementing it.
You’ve built stuff. Web sites. Mobile apps. Whatever. You can show us. You can’t wait to show us. You’re not only excited of what users can do with it, you’re proud of how it’s implemented and can’t wait to talk about it.
You’re excited by the prospect of working with smart people, because you’re smart and you know it. You know that working with other smart people makes you better, and makes them better too. As a bonus, being an early part of the team gives you the opportunity to strongly affect future hires, ensuring the caliber of the team.
You’re interested in the experience you’ll gain being part of an early-stage team. You’ll see a start-up built from the ground up and have a hand in it every step of the way.
You live within commuting distance to Palo Alto, CA or are willing to relocate (paid).
You have 0-5 years experience with corporate, open-source, or notable personal projects under your belt. You’re interested in the experience you’ll gain being part of an early-stage team. You’ll see a start-up built from the ground up and have a hand in it every step of the way.
You have 6+ years of experience working in a start-up or corporate environment with a company whose primary business is consumer/business internet/mobile. You’ve probably led teams and understand the bigger picture of application and architecture design.
You are someone who dreams about and designs mobile apps in their sleep. You’re part artist and part scientist. You study how people use mobile apps and how they consume information on small screens. You use intuitive and beautiful design to solve problems but you have no problem sticking with a default iOS and Android UI elements if necessary.
• Translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design
• Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
• Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications
• Visualize complex sets of data in ways that are easy to comprehend
• Deliver final art and animation assets needed by mobile development engineers
• Work with product team to develop and produce company branding and marketing assets
• A bachelor’s degree from a 4-year institution
• 5+ years design experience
• Excellent UX skills and can produce visual product specifications that are appealing and intuitive
• Strong grasp of information architecture
• Solid intuition of best practices and tools used in user-centered interaction design
• Experience creating user experiences for consumer mobile applications on iPhone or Android
• Fluid ability to design in Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in creating prototypes and knowledge of best practices
• Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color
You are someone that is so good at finding and isolating bugs that they sense your presence and immediately surrender themselves to you. You’re part tester, part bug-hunter and when appropriate, bug fixer. You have 3+ years testing web and/or iOS apps. You possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Your knowledge of bug tracking and writing/following test plans and test cases is rock solid.
• Automated and Manual testing
• Write and execute automated tests for both web and iOS environments
• Find bugs in the front-end web and iOS and have the ability to follow them through to the back-end
• Logging and tracking bugs in a bug database
• Support Customer Service to help resolve field issues immediately
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years QA testing experience
• Not afraid to get your hands dirty with fixing someone else’s code