We are HIRING !
We’re using the world’s information to bring people closer together. Want to help?
Our current team is pretty awesome and we’re looking to add to it. We currently have a few PhD’s, a few ex-Googler’s, some tech book authors, a couple of ex-LinkedIn folks, ex-Microsofties and Stanford grads as well as a bunch of vets from startups such as Trulia and dealer.com.
Still wondering if this is the place for you?
The answer is yes, if you’re excited by the prospect of working with smart people, who are passionate and driven, we want to hear from you. You’ll be a part of building a start-up from the ground up and will have a hand in it every step of the way.
You live within commuting distance of Palo Alto, CA or are willing to relocate.
Must have legal right to work in the USA. H1B transfer ok.
The requirements for our back-end system is to pull, on-demand, data from dozens of data sources (in parallel), parse and semi-structure the input, create and package the results to be shipped back to the user device. If you’re thinking thousands of threads, hundreds of network connections, awesome caching layers, and lots of machines – you’re thinking right. And of course, this all has to be done in realtime, or at least as fast as data providers can feed it.
The requirements for you are that you love this stuff. You’re smart. You’re passionate about coding. You’re a crackshot coder in at least one popular computer language. You’ve built stuff, stuff you can show us. Stuff you can’t wait to show us.
You care about performance because you know there’s a user out there waiting for your code to finish.
You understand Java, multi-threading, and maybe Mongo.
We’re looking for Java engineers across the experience spectrum from new grads to Senior Engineers.
You have 2+ years of experience doing Android or IOS development. You have apps in the app/play store. You might have come from a server-side background or maybe you came top-down from the client. Either way, you love a balance between application beauty and performance. Users don’t wait for your app to do things, its done before they know it.
Whatever your chosen platform is, you know it cold. Send us a Résumé along with links to your app/play store apps.
We’re developing for devices across the mobile world, from handheld to tablet to Google Glass.
The Marketing Communications Manager drives marketing campaigns and works with stakeholders to develop strategic communication plans, community management content, public relations, and social media activities.
• Drive marketing communications strategies, define objectives, and report results
• Develop and manage the production of internal and external online content, marketing collateral, website landing pages, FAQs, product videos and any other promotional opportunities to support marketing objectives
• Drive community engagement across multiple social channels
• Analyze marketing campaign results to identify areas of success and improvement
• Increase brand awareness among consumers – through online, social and SEO
• Plan and coordinate a quarterly schedule for trade shows and conferences and leading the team at these events
• Support leadership team with creative ways to tell our overarching story to the market
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years of community management and marketing communications experience
• An eye for detail as well as the ability to grasp big picture themes
• A passion for social media and a demonstrable portfolio of social media campaigns
• A strong project management and cross-team coordination skills
• An ability to demonstrate tangible solutions that have successfully scaled across key markets
• An analytical background comfortable with data and ability to interpret/understand it
• Very strong written communication skills
• Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and partners
You are someone that is so good at finding and isolating bugs that they sense your presence and immediately surrender themselves to you. You’re part tester, part bug-hunter and when appropriate, bug fixer. You have 3+ years testing web and/or iOS apps. You possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Your knowledge of bug tracking and writing/following test plans and test cases is rock solid.
• Automated and Manual testing
• Write and execute automated tests for both web and iOS environments
• Find bugs in the front-end web and iOS and have the ability to follow them through to the back-end
• Logging and tracking bugs in a bug database
• Support Customer Service to help resolve field issues immediately
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years QA testing experience
• Not afraid to get your hands dirty with fixing someone else’s code